We are open!
We can't wait to see you!
As we're sure you'll understand, we've made some changes to be Covid-secure.
We appreciate your help in adhering to our guidelines to ensure the safest and most enjoyable time for all our guests and our team.
- Please check the opening times as they may have changed.
- Booking is highly recommended for both drinking and eating to secure your space as capacity is limited.
- We can accommodate tables up to 6 people maximum – this is a legal requirement. The time a table can be booked for might be restricted, please check when booking.
- If your group is larger than 6, we may be able to take your booking but please note the group will have to be split across a number of tables. To reiterate, the legal requirement is that tables cannot exceed 6, guests cannot mix between tables and all furniture must be kept in place.
- Groups of 6 may now be from multiple households.
- A host or team player will meet you at the door. The lead booker must give their contact details when entering the pub along with the size of the group. This is a legal requirement and we will refuse entry if these details are not given. This will be recorded in our Test & Trace system. Your details will be stored securely and then destroyed after a 21-day period.
- The host will take you to your table - there is no service at the bar, we have table service, an order point or you can download our app. This will all be explained to you.
- There will be social distancing signage throughout the pub, and entrances and exits clearly signalled to enable you to enter and leave safely. Please follow this.
- We have gone cashless. You can pay though the app or with a card or through your mobile. We've increased contactless to £45.
- Children need to be with you at all times.
- We've introduced a 3 Point Plan to summarise all the steps we're taking to keep our guests and team safe - have a look at our video.